TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All items are described as accurately as possible and are photographed and or scanned to the best of our ability. If there is any item you would like to see more pictures of feel free to contact us and we will email you pictures. Most items we sell are one of a kind. Please contact us if you plan on buying an item and paying via check so I can make sure I put a hold on the item.
2. We guarantee that all items are 100% AUTHENTIC unless otherwise noted. Please note if you are buying Coins or Currency a lot of our item and graded and guaranteed be the 3rd party grading company ( PCGS, NGC ) the grade on the slab is the grade the company has come up with not us. Also with buying coins, raw or certified the coins may display toning and coloration issues and we make no guarantee against such variables!
3. All firearms will sell are made prior to 1898 and are legally allowed to be owned without doing an FBI background check and they are also allowed to be shipped in the US.
4. All artillery shells I sell are disarmed unless otherwise stated. Shells are legally allowed to be owned but I do not advise on having live shells around. Please DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISARM a shell yourself. There have been a few accidents in the past few years with people disarming shells. We do not need any more accidents. If you need a shell disarmed or cleaned contact me and I can give you contact information of someone who does it.
5. Firearms and edged weapons will only be sold to those individuals 18 years of age or older, who live in a jurisdiction where it is legal to possess such items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the legality of such possession in their locality.
6. All items are sold by High Water Mark Relics come with a 7 day inspection period regarding condition and description and a lifetime guarantee regarding authenticity. If you are not happy with your purchase please let us know within 7 days so we can correct any problems that arise! You may return the item at your expense for a full refund, less shipping charges and credit card fees if applicable. When you return an item you will need to contact us for a return number that must be included with the returned item. You will also need to provide a tracking number to us after you ship the item back to us. All items returned must be in the same condition as when we originally shipped them to you. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged or altered. We suggest that you purchase insurance for the value of the item during return shipment to protect yourself. If you are returning an item due to our failure to properly describe it, or due to any other failure on our part, we will refund the entire amount, including shipping both ways.
7. Buyers who purchase from our web site are advised to contact us to make sure the item in still available. I sell locally in Gettysburg and items tend to sell quickly. If you are going to pay via check notify us so this way we can put the item on hold and you will have 7 days from the date of contact to get the check to us after the 7 days the item will then be re listed for sale.
8. All items are sold on a first come, first serve basis. If multiple buyers attempt to purchase the same item, the successful buyer will be the first to have contacted High Water Mark Relics. Should the first buyer fail to complete the transaction, the second buyer will be given the opportunity to purchase that item.
PAYMENT/ LAY AWAY
1. We accept checks, money orders and certified/cashier's checks via mail and Pay-Pal including pay-pal credit card payment and e-checks. Please allow 10 days for personal checks to clear prior to the item being shipped. All payments made by pay-pal will ship within 24 hours unless paid via pay pal e-check.
2: We offer a no hassle lay away program for our customers please contact us if you wish to put an item on lay away. We require 40% percent down on the total cost of the item including shipping from that point the buyer will have a maximum of 90 days to pay the balance on the lay away. If for some reason you fail to complete the purchase on lay away you deposit will not be refunded and the item will be re listed for sale. There will be NO lay away on items being purchased threw pay pal since the fees will be so high so only check or money order can be used.
3. All Pennsylvania residents will be charged 6% sales tax on all purchases, unless they provide a valid signed resale certificate
4. Payments should be made and mailed to:
1. We ship via the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service or Fed Ex for all purchases within the continental US. If you require special shipping, please contact us for a quote. Insurance is included in all shipping costs to protect your item. We will attempt to combine items to reduce shipping costs if you have purchased multiple items. If you live outside of the United States you must contact us before making a purchase. NO US COINS, CURRENCY or ANTIQUE FIREARMS WILL BE SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE US.
2. All sales outside the United States will be handled at the discretion of Brent's Antiques Inc. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the item being purchased is legal to possess and import into their country. The buyer is responsible for all additional costs associated with an international sale. Once an item has left the United States, the buyer assumes all risks regarding the safe and timely delivery of their purchase. Brent's Antiques Inc. is not responsible for customs delays, confiscation or loss. Items shipped outside the US are non-returnable and non-refundable. International purchases must be made via Pay pal ,Western Union, Money Gram or International Wire Transfer.
Web Design and Hosting by Wide Open Communications